- BRANDON FLOWERS : Prior to the release of second solo album 'The Desired Effect', Brandon meets NME in LA to talk about a chance meeting on a bridge with Morrissey, the future of The Killers and how every single musician needs to pull their finger out, sh
- RIDE : The Oxford noise-pop pioneers return after almost 20 years to revisit their heyday, explain their split and gaze shoeily into their big comeback future
- TOBIAS JESSO JR : The self-effacing Vancouver piano balladeer delves into the road accident and break-up that inspired his debut album, 'Goon', and explains why he wishes his audience would pretend someone else was singing his songs
- THE WOMBATS : Hot off the back of their UK Top Five smash album 'Glitterbug', wry synth-pop three-piece The Wombats discuss the wild nights and transatlantic affairs that went into its making
- In The Studio - Jamie xx
- Anatomy Of An Album - Johnny Cash, 'American IV: The Man Comes Around'
- Soundtrack Of My Life - Ad-Rock, Beastie Boys